Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Sherri Baldy's My Besties Christmas Event- Day 9- Please welcome Mia!

Every day for the month of December we are hosting a My Besties Design Team Member from around the world!  Isn't that exciting!

Today i would like to welcome Mia, .  She is representing the My Besties Friendship team.  (More info on the My Besties Friendship team please click here).

Here is Mia's card with some info about her card below!


Hello This is Mia D.T. of My Besties Friendship where I am working with great pleasure. My card is vintage, colored with copics, built with 3 different paper types and in the Middle a star.I also have a snow circle, lace, organza and charm used.The little stars and swirl are chip board.

Mia used My Besties img392 found here.

Please visit Mia's blog here.

Please stop by tomorrow when you will see an awesome project from Las Vegas, Nevada!

2 comments: