Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Sherri Baldy's My Besties Christmas Event- Day 16- Please welcome, Rose!

Every day for the month of December we will be hosting a My Besties Design Team Member from around the world!  Isn't that exciting!

Today i would like to welcome Rose, .  She is representing the My Besties Aussie team.  (More info on the My Besties Aussie team please click here).

Here is Rose's card/project with some info and a bit about her below!

Hi this is Rose Andrew, here sharing my Christmas Vintage door hanger which I created using Sherri Baldy's My Besties image 408 .
I have distress the edges of the paper, inked and glitter. Image has been printed and coloured in with copic markers
Paper line is by Tim Holtz - Christmas Vintage .
Christmas bells, lace, pearls, chipboard music note, bakers twine, bronze bling. 


Please stop by and visit Rose's blog here


Please stop by tomorrow when you will see an awesome project from Holland!

1 comment: