Monday, October 20, 2014

Please welcome our newest Design Team Member Annette!

Hello,
My name is Annette Steeden Stapylton and I am thrilled to be included in the My Besties Int'l DT and am so looking forward to working with the other DT members on the team who are all very unique creators. I am truly honored and excited to be asked to work alongside extremely talented people.

Just a little note about me. I am the creator of a Scrap Book Site where I also promote Sherri Baldy's My Besties with a monthly card challenge. The name of my site is "Meet at the Scrappers Corner" and I have people from all over the world amongst my members. The group only started in April this year and is slowly growing each day with around 316 members at the moment. I have my own DT with 6 wonderful Ladies from Mexico, Netherlands, USA, UK and Australia.

I am currently DT for Scrapbook Blessings Club, Funky Flairs and of course my very favorite one, My Besties 3D Deco. 

I discovered 3D's only a short while ago via a very dear Besties Friend, and I must admit, I am hooked on 3D. I promote My Besties and include 3D's as well as Digitals and Rubber Stamps in all of my monthly Challenges.

My forte is definitely making Cards and entering Card Challenges.
Today I have posted a brand new creation which took me approx 3 days to finally complete. I made this Red and White Easel Heart Box Card to enter into Challenges.
I adore working with my favorite colours which are Red/White ~ Black/White ~ Red/Black/Grey/White. 



I hope you like my creation which I have included here today and I thank you so much for taking the time to read this little write up about me.
Cheers,
Annette 

Please visit Annette's blog here or check out her Facebook page here

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Annette and Besties Int'l...Fabulous opportunity for both. Annette you are such a talented Artisan. I look forward to your inspirational works here on the Challenge Blog. Big Texas Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the group Annette. Your project is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete